Partners for Art + Design (PFA+D) is committed to supporting art, craft and design. Our members are art appreciators, arts advocates, artists, educators and collectors. We work together to develop experiences and opportunities to cultivate a deeper understanding and a greater appreciation of traditional and contemporary art, craft and design.
PFAD, through its programs and activities, builds awareness of the richness and diversity that exists in our creative community. We directly support artists through targeted funding.
What you can expect as a member:
. Meet other arts-involved, arts-interested women and men at social and educational in-person and virtual
. Receive invitations to visit studios, galleries, and locations often unavailable otherwise to the public.
. Gain opportunities to share experiences with like-minded persons from PFA+D and other arts groups.
. Help support targeted funding and opportunities for local artists and join in the selection of recipients.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
$100 Art lovers / $50 Working Artist
- Welcome Package
- Access to in-person art treks and studio visits
- Complimentary invitation to a minimum of 3 virtual art treks per year
- Member discount for in-person treks, workshops and special programs
$500 Art patrons
- All benefits of the Art Lovers Membership
- 2 VIP complimentary seats for in-person treks
$1,000 Champion of the arts
- All benefits from the Art Patrons Membership
- Private studio visit with PFA+D hosted lunch with the artist
Contribution is fully tax-deductible as 100% is applied toward artist programs and grants.